Sunday, July 20, 2008

Snowy Days


Don't the kids look cute getting ready to play in the snow?

Jesse had a hard time walking up the sleding hill, so he mostly just sat and ate snow. I wish it was cleaner snow, but I tried to put him in a clean pile, you know, no yellow snow was around.

Blake had the most fun of all. He did it without complaining about walking back up to. Not even I wanted that much exercise



Here is what happens when you sled on crusty snow and have a wipeout. 4 month later I can still see part of the evidence on his face. He kind of wore it like a badge of honor and seemed a little happy about the attention it brought him. Oh boy!

Doesn't Cecilee look cute in her glasses. I took her and Blake with me skiing. Cece just preferred to lean on me as we skiied down the hill. I think she will do some more lessons next year if she wants.

Blake really enjoys it so we went one more day on our way home from Tahoe. Cece and Mom went to the Princesses on Ice show. Blake's favorite part of the run was going through these trees. He never missed the opportunity, even skiing around people to get there. We really had fun together.




1 comment:

Liz said...

Hey guys, I was pleasantly suprised when I clicked on your blog and you are back!! Love it!