Thursday, August 9, 2007

UFC in Sac Town


Here is a picture of Randy Couture, current UFC Heavy Weight Champion. My friends and I went to the weigh ins to see if we could get some pictures with some of the fighters. Too bad we didn't realize the sport is soooo popular now that you have to practically camp out early in line to get the chance. Still, I managed to get an autograph picture of Randy, a photo and actually shook his hand. This guy is a stud, let me tell you.


Here is one of the friends that came with us. His name is Shawn. I would tell you a little about him, but I think the picture says enough.
It was a little sunny outside so when he found a pair of sunglasses for free...I think you get the point.
Shawn figures on being a MMA fighter someday. I don't know if he actually gets a sponsorship from Tap Out (click on the picture to see it bigger) by writing their name on the sunglasses with a sharpie, but that fighting stance just might! Randy (above) is one of his idols.


No comments: