Monday, August 20, 2007

Kitchen Remodel

As some of you may have known, we are doing a little kitchen remodel at this time. It is nearing the end and even though quick by remodel standards, I am glad it is almost over. Life without a kitchen kind of stinks, which is why I guess we all pay more for good kitchens than we do for other parts of the house. I know a lot were wondering how it looked so I am taking the time to show before and after shots. We did our master bath too, but I don't have it to show, but it looks good, we used a different piece of slab for that one.

Before

You will notice that we had a two level island. Although we have only had one level island for a week now, I have to say, we love it. Before, it was like we had two counters in the middle, now, just one huge one. Also, now we can have stools on the island if we want. It was too tall before, and now we are adding tile.
We are very happy with it. Our friend, Shawn (see below) has been doing on this nice work. For those interested in his services, I am sure he will be glad to help you out. His company is Pueblo Stoneworks, out in Rancho Cordova.

After



1 comment:

Liz said...

Wow you guys, the new look is Awesome! Thanks for sharing the before & afters. Wow!!!