Thursday, August 9, 2007

Boating with the Carruths

We hadn't seen our friends the Carruths for a while so we decided to go boating. I think the time the kids enjoyed the most was just getting out of the boat and swimming. They also really loved the tube. I was driving, otherwise I would have gotten a great photo with Jesse on his brother's lap with a giant giggle mouth. That was how he looked the majority of the time that he was out there.



The kids liked it when Scott would throw them the rope and then pull them in real fast.







This is the view that I had every time that I stopped the boat and moved to the back to either help someone or go swimming. This boy LOVES the water. Any chance he gets, he goes in. It is fun watching him trying to keep up with his older siblings. He will actually fall in face first off the side of the boat, about a two foot drop, because he sees his older brother learning to dive in. He always comes up lauging.


When I stop the boat after they are done tubing, he will quickly head to the side of the tube and drop in.


I don't know how these adrenaline junkies ever get started. Hmmmmm.

No comments: