Monday, March 19, 2007

Sunny Ski Day at Tahoe


I went up with the kids for the last ski day of the year on Saturday. It was about 80+ in Folsom and about 57 up at the ski resort. I felt overdressed withwhat I was wearing and it felt good to get into shorts and flip flops at the car.

Blake and Cece had a really good first year snow skiing. Blake is able to go down the bunny hill himself, he didn't want me to help him at all. Cece still needs some help, but I think she had enough fun to continue next year. At the end of the day, my friend, Scott, and I took the kids out early and went on the chair lift. It was such a thrill to them and they made their dad proud as they got on and off without incident.

Unfortunately, I am reminded each year that I am getting older and more out of shape. After a couple of bumps, my knees and back hurt and I am ready for the blues again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greg, you are such a good dad, taking the kids for a fun ski day, they will cherish the memories for a lifetime! Luv & miss you guys, Liz B.

Felix G. Poggemann said...

SLACKER!

You need to catch up some.

MORE PICTURES!

-Felix