Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Monster Trucks

When my kids kept talking about the Monster Truck they saw on the way to school, I knew that I needed to find a way to educate my kids about what a real Monster Truck looked (and sounded) like. We got the opportunity on January 26 to go. I suckered in 27 other people to come with us to the event held were we go to see Kings games. Needless to say, there wasn't much room for them to showcase their skills, but it was my kids first time (and mine) to a real live Monster Truck event. I would like to go again if I can find a venue where they have more room to maneuvur. Plus, I have to get Jesse out next time.

Afterwards, we went to the nicest McDonald's I have ever been. They had corian counters, hand scooped Breyer's ice cream, crown moulding, metal work, and real flowers in bud vases. You might think that we were in a posh area, but it was closer to being in the hood.


This truck could show up to your Birthday party for the right price! If only they would let you drive it!


Bulldozer won the freestyle competition. Here he is getting some good air.

The crowd favorite was Grave Digger. He beats Arachnaphobia here in the head to head. He was tearing it up on the freestyle, but ended rolling over. It looked a little planned, but the crowd loved it.

No comments: